With Floral and woody notes of jasmine, beramot, and sandalwood this deoderant keeps you smelling great without compromising your health. This Vegan deoederant is baking-soda and aluminum-free, non-gmo food grade ingredients using magnesium hydroxide, arrowroot and non-nano zicn oxide.
- Coconut oil is a nourishing oil that contains a unique combination of fatty acids recognized for their health benefits. About 50% of these fatty acids are lauric acid, a powerful antimicrobial known to soothe blemishes, eradicate harmful pathogens, and protect the skin.
- Avocado butter is produced from the flesh of the avocado fruit and offers nature’s purest vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. This rich balm melts upon contact with the skin, leaving a protective layer with a velvety finish.
- Non-nano zinc oxide is a mild astringent with antiseptic properties that protects the skin. Commonly used to treat minor scrapes and rashes, this natural alternative to aluminum prevents irritation and eradicates harmful pathogens.
- Arrowroot powder is rich in essential minerals including potassium and calcium and commonly used to absorb oils. When applied to the skin, this natural ingredient reduces odors, hydrates, and removes toxins.
- Sandalwood oil is an organic antiseptic and anti-inflammatory commonly used in aromatherapy rituals. Its earthy aroma promotes calmness and harmony while supporting the third eye chakra and fostering deeper connection with the self.
*Agent Nateur products are Ecocert organic certified and compatible with even the most sensitive skin.
Agent Nateur holi (stick) sensitive deodorant
ingredients - h o l i ( s t i c k ) sensitive deodorant
organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, candelilla wax, persea gratissima (avocado) fruit butter, non-nano zinc oxide, magnesium hydroxide, maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) powder, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed butter, ricinus communist (castor) seed oil, a proprietary blend of essential oils.
- non-gmo, vegan, and gluten-free
- suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding